Drive just outside Rome to tranquil Lake Bracciano for a leisurely walk along the lake and its surrounding area. Stroll the lakeside promenade of quaint, medieval Anguillara Sabazia, or simply sit and enjoy the quiet beauty. Take in views of the cobalt-blue Tyrrhenian Sea as you proceed through to Cerveteri, a town built on an ancient Etruscan civilization. Arrive at a local wine producing facility and Learn about the origins of Etruscan wine, sample local delicacies (availability depending on the season) and taste-test wines produced in Cerveteri.
• Anguillara Sabazia: Explore on your own the medieval architecture of this charming resort, and enjoy the Lake Bracciano promenade.
• Wine Tasting: Visit a local wine producing facility and enjoy a generous taste of Italian specialties and traditionally produced wines.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk about one-half mile over uneven, cobblestone surfaces with inclines.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests will receive emergency contact numbers during bus ride to Bracciano Lake.
• Most shops closed on Sundays and holidays.
• Tour sequence may vary.