Discover glorious Cannes on a three hour guided walking tour. Stop at Festival Palace, home to the International Film Festival. Stroll along palm-lined La Croisette and then Rue d'Antibes, the main shopping street. Cross Allees de la Liberte Square, where a weekly antiques market mixes with games of petanque. Arrive at the old town of Le Suquet for a sublime panoramic view of the entire town, the harbor, the sea, and Lerins Island.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Cannes: Visit a glamorous, star-studded, Riviera town that surprises with down-to-earth charms, if you know where to look.
• Festival Palace: Examine handprints of movie stars in the cement floor at the site of the famous film festival.
• Le Suquet: See 17th century Provencal Gothic church and stroll along tree-lined terraces, with 45 minutes free time.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges must not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately two miles over cobblestone surfaces with steep inclines and 15-20 steps.
• Strictly a walking tour; there is no bus transportation.
• Most shops in Cannes close on Sundays and on May 1st.
• Some shops close for lunch between noon and 2:00 pm.
• Guests may be required to check large bags, backpacks, video cameras, and/or personal water bottles at designated check points.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• Tour sequence may vary or be altered for traffic conditions.