Explore this dynamic city and stately principality at your own pace, with the convenience of escorted transfers. Trot around Nice's colorful Vieille Ville district and delight in the vibrant sights and aromas of the famous flower markets along bustling city streets. Indulge in the opulence of Monaco, as you roam "Le Rocher" old town district. Here, you can visit the Prince's Palace and the Oceanographic Museum, or treat yourself to a fancy bistro lunch.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Vieille Ville: Nice's active old town area totes colorful facades, fragrant flower markets, and designer shopping in Massena Square.
• Le Rocher: Explore the old town district of Monaco, with 17th-century landmarks, an Oceanographic Museum, posh eateries, and shops.
• Independent Exploration: Enjoy two hours in lively Nice, followed by three hours to roam the luxurious streets of Monaco.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour includes an escorted transfer to Nice and Monaco.
• Amount of walking is at guests' discretion.
• Old Monaco cannot be accessed easily by wheelchair.
• Lunch and entrance fees are not included.
• Guide will provide optional walking tour of Nice and Monaco.
• You may be required to check large bags, backpacks, video cameras, and/or personal water bottles at select attractions.
• To preserve the legendary aura of the Casino de Monte-Carlo and its illustrious 150-year history, a strict dress code is enforced. Please note that ripped or stonewashed jeans, sleeveless t-shirts, tracksuits, short city shorts, tee-shirts, sports clothing, sweat-shirts, shorts and beachwear, sandals, sports-type shoes and flip-flops for ladies and gentlemen will not be permitted. Guests who do not comply with this dress code will not be allowed to enter.