Explore the spellbinding beauty of Monaco and visit glamorous Monte Carlo. Arrive by tender at Cannes' harbor to take a gorgeous drive to the principality via the Lower Corniche Road. At the Rock of Monaco, an ancient wall city overlooking the sea, join your guide for a walking tour through the bewitching Old Quarter. Then proceed to Monte Carlo for a brief orientation of Casino Square and its surroundings, followed by a segment of free time.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Monaco: A local guide takes you to the fortified Old Quarter, past Prince's Palace Square and Saint Nicholas Cathedral.
• Monte Carlo: Drive along a portion of the Grand Prix Motor Race circuit en route to world-famous Casino Square.
• Casino Square: Explore surroundings of the famous Grand Casino, with time to shop, have lunch, or try your luck.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges must not select this tour.
• Lunch not included.
• Entrances fees for Grand Casino not included.
• Appropriate neat, clean attire required inside Grand Casino.
• Guests must present a passport to play and collect winnings at Grand Casino.
• Casino opens for gambling in the afternoon.
• Guests wishing to visit on their must be properly dressed, and at least 18 years old, with valid picture ID if they want to gamble, but are entirely responsible for returning to appointed meeting place on time.
• Coach access to Principality of Monaco strictly regulated and limited during most of the month of May, due to Grand Prix events.
• All guests must be aware that there are high risks of large crowds, long periods standing in wait lines, and slow traffic at that particular time.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.
• Please note the Casino may be closed during your visit.
• To preserve the legendary aura of the Casino de Monte-Carlo and its illustrious 150-year history, a strict dress code is enforced. Please note that ripped or stonewashed jeans, sleeveless t-shirts, tracksuits, short city shorts, tee-shirts, sports clothing, sweat-shirts, shorts and beachwear, sandals, sports-type shoes and flip-flops for ladies and gentlemen will not be permitted. Guests who do not comply with this dress code will not be allowed to enter.