Discover a trio of distinct jewels along the French Riviera while on a full-day tour that includes guided strolls around Nice’s seaside old town, the medieval hilltop village of Eze, and the Rock of Monaco. You’ll start in Nice, a sunny seaside locale known as the unofficial capital of the French Riviera. Explore the beachfront Promenade des Anglais along the sparkling Mediterranean, before meandering through a maze of old town streets past Baroque architecture, boutiques, and the daily flower and fruit market of the Cours Saleya. Moving on to Eze, hit the cobblestone for a jaunt around a postcard-perfect medieval village perched high atop rolling hills. Enter shady squares lined with ancient fountains, galleries and shops, or dine on your own in one of the town’s Michelin-starred restaurants — the coastal views from Eze are breathtaking. You’ll then take in the glitz and glamour of Monaco while romping around the Rock of Monaco, the oldest part of the city. Once home to an ancient Massilian colony, the Monaco-Ville district holds a colorful past that is showcased through Renaissance houses, the regal Prince’s Palace, a Romanesque-Byzantine cathedral, and the Oceanographic Museum, which butts right up to the sea. Head back to port with a deeper appreciation for the delightful Cote d’Azur.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Nice: Traverse the Promenade des Anglais’ seaside stretch past boutiques and markets on a guided walking tour of old town.
• Eze: Stone houses, art galleries, ancient fountains, gourmet restaurants and mesmerizing ocean panoramas await you in this medieval village.
• Monaco: Encounter a dynamic mixture of Renaissance, Baroque Revival and Romanesque-Byzantine architecture while exploring this ritzy city’s oldest district.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2.5 miles (2 hours) over uneven cobblestone surfaces, with inclines and about 110 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests should be able to endure hot temperatures in the summertime.
• Guests may experience long lines to enter some venues.
• Tour does not include a stop in Monte Carlo and its Grand Casino. Entrance is independent, though groups are not allowed during the afternoon. Guests must be over 18 years old with picture identification to purchase ticket.
• No cameras or video equipment permitted inside Grand Casino.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• A prior request and authorization must be granted from the Monaco government in order to film with professional material.
• The drive to Nice is approximately 75 minutes. The drive from Monaco to port is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
• Tour sequence may vary.