Learn basic SCUBA skills and see the beautiful underwater world off the shores of St. Croix on a guided dive. This course involves a complete medical history check, lecture, followed by mastering the essential skills of diving in shallow water. Once you’ve completed the training and are comfortable in the water, travel by boat to the reef dive site where instructors will lead you to a depth of about 30 feet.
• SCUBA Instruction: Learn the basics of scuba diving training, all in shallow water.
• Guided Dive: Explore a colorful reef at a depth of 30 feet with professional instructors leading you.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests should be good swimmers.
• Guests are required to complete a waiver and medical form.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Three stages of training required in order to dive. No refund if guests decide not to complete the tour.
• Guests may not consume any alcohol prior to tour.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.