Experience the history and heritage of St. Croix as you explore three of the most captivating landmarks in the island’s lush west end. Stroll through the Estate Whim Museum to discover original 18th century edifices. Delight in the variety of tropical fauna at the botanical gardens on the site of another plantation. Next, enter the world of the notorious pirate Sir Henry Morgan at the Captain Morgan Visitor Center.
• Estate Whim Museum: Explore 18th century life at this historic estate's windmill and ruins of its sugar factory.
• St. George Village Botanical Gardens: Discover tropical fauna and the ruins of Danish-run sugar plantation on this 16-acre site.
• Captain Morgan Visitor Center: Learn how rum is made and learn about colorful life of the infamous Sir Henry Morgan.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to drink alcohol. Identification may be required.
• The Great House at the Estate Whim Museum is closed until further notice.