Feel your worries drift away in St. Croix's balmy breeze while spending five relaxing hours among the tropical paradise of this great beach , where you'll lounge beachside and enjoy a buffet-style lunch at Breezez Restaurant. A 30-minute drive out of Frederiksted to the island's north coast brings you to the beach. With five hours of leisure time, you can unwind as you wish, from strolling the quarter mile-long beachfront, soaking up the sun, swimming in the sparkling-blue Caribbean Sea, or napping under shady palm trees. Then take a seat at the onsite Breezez Restaurant where, with a tranquil tropical backdrop, you'll delight in a selection of island dishes. The day is yours to relish St. Croix's sun, surf, sand and flavorful cuisine.
• Discover a quiet strip of sand skirting the island's northern coastline, while relaxing at the beach.
• Free time: Five hours are yours to swim, stroll the shore, take a nap or work on your tan.
• Breezez: This beachfront restaurant's chef serves up a buffet of fresh fish, chicken, shrimp and island-inspired sides.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection (Biodegradable)
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .1 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Access to the swimming pool by the restaurant is not included in the tour.
• The wooden umbrellas at the beach are for condo guests' use only.
• There are no water activities at the beach.
• Some seasonal seaweed may be seen at the beach.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.