Get ready to dive below Cozumel’s waters for an unforgettable adventure on a submarine expedition that submerges you deep into the Caribbean Sea. The Atlantis gently descends 100-feet below the surface where breathtaking scenes await. An expert guide will provide narration as your submarine navigates the ocean floor and introduces you to a playground of sharks, turtles, and thousands of colorful fish. Cozumel is home to the world’s second largest barrier reef system and the stunning Cozumel Wall. The tour continues past one of the biggest dive wrecks in the Caribbean, The Felipe Xicotencatl–a 154-foot ship once used for rescue and patrol missions–recycled to the ocean floor to promote coral growth and marine life.
• Atlantis Submarine Expedition: Delve into Cozumel’s water for an amazing view of colorful fish, the Cozumel Reef Wall, and dive wrecks.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility or for those who utilize a wheelchair.
• Participants must be agile enough to climb a 7-step ladder to enter the submarine.