Take a journey on your monster jeep all around the island of Cozumel. Drive through the town of San Miguel on your way to the Punta Sur Ecological Park where you may visit a mangrove lagoon. Next, visit the remains of a Mayan temple and learn about its rich history. Your journey continues to the southernmost lighthouse on the island before stopping for an off shore snorkeling experience to see the colorful sea-life of Cozumel. Then, have an opportunity to enjoy a Mexican lunch (at your own expense) and some free time on the white sands of a private beach. On the way back to the ship, there will be a stop for a tequila tasting experience (not for designated driver).
• Off-road adventure: Hop in a Monster Jeep and discover a part of the island only accessible by 4x4.
• Mayan ruin: Drive an ancient, bumpy path leading to a Mayan ruin that overlooks the ocean.
• Secluded beach: Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch (at your own expense) followed by time to relax and play on a beautiful, remote beach.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Valid driver’s license
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Only four people per jeep are permitted. Price is per person. Guests wishing to have the vehicle exclusively must purchase all 4 seats in the vehicle.
• All cars have shift gears.
• Minimum 21 years old to drive; must present a valid driver’s license to drive.
• A designated driver from each jeep will need to be selected and will not be able to participate in the tequila tasting.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.
• Due to the active nature and rough terrain of the tour, it is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with cardiac and respiratory problems, such as asthma, or with back/neck injuries, diabetes or epilepsy or those under medications such as anti-depressants, lithium, beta blockers and base vein constrictors, or guests with limited mobility or wheelchair bound.
• Guests will be required to sign a waiver which may only be available in English.
• Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years old.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.