First-time scuba divers will enjoy an unforgettable educational diving experience. You'll receive 45 minutes of instruction from a PADI instructor before entering the water directly from the beach. Your instructor will guide you on a deep-sea exploration of fish and coral at a dive site with depths up to 25-feet, where you’ll discover Cozumel’s underwater wonders such as the bronze sculpture of Jacques Cousteau on your 30-minute scuba dive. Afterwards, trade your scuba equipment for a snorkel, or relax on the beach.
• Scuba Diving: New divers receive instruction, full scuba gear, and a guided exploration into an amazing marine environment right from the shoreline.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Only underwater cameras with wrist strap are permitted during the diving for safety reasons.
• Consumption of alcohol before or during water activities is strictly prohibited.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.