Enjoy a fun-filled family day at Xcaret Natural Adventure Park. Your tour begins with a 45-minute ferry ride to Playa del Carmen where you'll board a bus for the approximate 30-minute ride to Xcaret. A guide orients you to the park before you set off and explore. Take a Mayan swim, enjoy a dip in the Caribbean Sea, stroll through a botanical garden and nursery, visit the wild bird-breeding aviary, or view exhibits in the Museum of Mayan Archeological Sites.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Delve into the trails of Xcaret to discover how the Mayan jungle and culture of Mexico combine in more than 40 exciting attractions.
• Xcaret Natural Adventure Park: Take a Mayan swim, explore the archeological site, and visit the wild bird-breeding aviary.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests prone to sea-sickness should take precautions
• The tour duration is from ship to ship.