Explore the exotic underwater world of the Caribbean Sea without getting wet! The Ocean View Explorer–an air-conditioned semi-submersible vessel–cruises above the second largest barrier reef system in the world during your hour and 15-minute tour. Either ride atop the semi-sub and take photos of the Cozumel skyline, or step into the underwater viewing room to sit 4-feet below the water’s surface, spotting colorful tropical fish and incredible coral formations.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• The Ocean View Explorer: Enjoy breathtaking views of Cozumel's shoreline and tropical marine life on this semi-submersible tour.
• Marine Life: Spot the colorful tropical fish accenting the incredible coral formations of Paradise Reef from an underwater viewing room.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Participants must be able to climb the several steep steps leading in and out of the semi-submersible.
• Round-trip transportation via taxi or van may be provided, depending on the vessel's docking location.