Experience the Caribbean as you glide over the coral reefs in your clear kayak. With brilliant tropical fish swimming through coral reefs beneath your two-person kayak, your snorkeling excursion provides you an even closer look at Cozumel's marine life. Afterwards, enjoy access to Playa Uvas' Beach Club facilities and complimentary refreshments, then choose to either return to ship or extend your stay in this tropical paradise.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Kayaking: Glide over the coral reefs in your two-person clear kayak.
• Snorkeling: Grab your mask and fins and go under the sea for a closer look at Cozumel's marine life.
• Playa Uvas: Enjoy the beautiful beach facilities and sunbathe, swim in the pool, or relax under an umbrella.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect Repellent
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.
• Alcohol may be served only after all water activities have concluded, please drink responsibly.
• Minimum age for participants is 6 years; maximum weight per 2-person kayak is 425 pounds.