Enjoy 18 holes of golf on Cozumel’s first world class golf course. Stretching across more than 6,800 yards from the back tees, this course incorporates ecologically protected areas, including natural wetlands. Don’t be surprised if you see blue crabs, iguanas, crocodiles, raccoons, and multiple bird species as you enjoy your day on the green. If you’ve dreamed about playing golf on a tropical island, this excursion is a hole in one.
• Cozumel Country Club Golf: Play 18 holes on a Nicklaus designed, par 72 course that totals 6,816 yards from the back tees.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Collared shirt Important Notes:
• Price includes green fees, transportation and shared golf cart.
• Please note that there will be no partial refunds due to rain.
• Club and shoe rental are not part of the golf package. Shoe rental is $13 per person and clubs are $37, $57, $67 per person (prices subject to change).