Every evening, turtles hatch and make their dash to the sea. On this tour, you’ll scour the beach sands in search of weaker turtles that weren’t ready to swim into the big blue sea. All tour proceeds go to the Save a Turtle Program, helping future hatchlings reach their full potential.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Enjoy the rewarding experience of rescuing hatched turtles left behind during the nighttime dash to sea.
• Support one of Cozumel’s best-kept secrets–the Save a Sea Turtle program–on this eco-adventure.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Beach footwear
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is not suitable for wheelchair or electric scooter users, nor for those with mobility issues.
• Tour requires walking through the beach sand, please wear appropriate shoes.