It doesn’t get any better than this land and sea adventure in one single excursion. An amazing experiences: a four-wheel ATV ride (single or double-seater), an exhilarating speed boat, exploring underwater and relaxing at Beach Club. Your adventure will take you on a journey filled with excitement and fun. You’ll begin with the ATV ride that will take you along the Cozumel´s coastline and off the beaten paths. Have fun while you visit secluded trails and fill the rush of this powerful machines. You can ride by yourself on a single-seat ATV or take your friend with you on a double-seat ATV. Then go to the beach and get ready for the speedboat ride of your life. Embark on an exhilarating aquatic experience while driving your own speed boat. Experience a high-adrenaline joyride in a two-person motorboat that zips swiftly across dazzling turquoise waters. Geared with snorkel equipment, plunge into the water to discover colorful coral reefs and tropical marine life. Unwind and rejuvenate after your adventures while lounging on the sands of a nearby Mexican shoreline. Enjoy a cold refreshment and snacks at the beach before you drive back to your ship.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• ATV Adventure: Hop on a single-person or double-person ATV for ride through Cozumel´s coastline and adventurous off terrain paths.
• Captain Your Own Speed Boat: Zip across turquoise waters on a two-person speed boat, as you experience a high-adrenaline voyage.
• Snorkeling: Gear up and then jump into an underwater world that teems with colorful coral heads and tropical marine life.
• Beach Club: Relax after your thrilling adventures along the Mexican shoreline, sunbathe on the sand, or enjoy a leisurely swim."
What to Bring:
• SeaPass Card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/Credit Cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Valid drivers license for all drivers
What to Wear:
• Closed Toe Shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit Cover-up or light clothing
• The double-seat ATV's are sold by the seat and both seats must be purchased. Guests wishing to ride alone on a double-seat ATV must purchase both tickets.
• Minimum age to participate as a driver is 16, all drivers must have a valid drivers' license in their possession.
• Minimum age to participate as a rider on a double-seat ATV is 10 years of age.
• Maximum weight for participants is 275 pounds; maximum age to participate is 70 years of age.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.