It doesn’t get any better than this land and sea adventure in one single excursion. An amazing experiences: a four-wheel ATV ride, an exhilarating speed boat, exploring underwater and relaxing at Beach Club. Your adventure will take you on a journey filled with excitement and fun. You’ll begin with the ATV ride that will take you along the Cozumel´s coastline and off the beaten paths. Have fun while you visit secluded trails and fill the rush of this powerful machines, then go to the beach and get ready for the speedboat ride. Embark on an exhilarating aquatic experience while driving your own speed boat. Experience a high-adrenaline joyride in a two-person motorboat motor boat that zips swiftly across dazzling turquoise waters. Geared with snorkel equipment, plunge into the water to discover colorful coral reefs and tropical marine life. Unwind and rejuvenate after your adventures while lounging on the sands of a nearby Mexican shoreline. Enjoy a cold refreshment and snacks at the beach before you drive back to your ship.
• ATV Adventure: Hop on a single-person ATV for ride through Cozumel´s coastline and adventurous off terrain paths.
• Captain Your Own Speed Boat: Zip across turquoise waters on a two-person speed boat, as you experience a high-adrenaline voyage.
• Snorkeling: Gear up and then jump into an underwater world that teems with colorful coral heads and tropical marine life.
• Beach Club: Relax after your thrilling adventures along the Mexican shoreline, sunbathe on the sand, or enjoy a leisurely swim."
What to Bring:
• SeaPass Card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/Credit Cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Valid drivers license
What to Wear:
• Closed Toe Shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit Cover-up or light clothing
• Minimum age to participate is 16 with a maximum age of 70.
• All drivers must have a valid drivers' license in their possession during the tour.
• Maximum weight for participants is 275 pounds.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.