Embark on an exhilarating aquatic experience off the coast of Cozumel, while driving your own speed boat, exploring underwater, and relaxing at a local beach. Experience a high-adrenaline joyride in a two-person motor boat that zips swiftly across dazzling turquoise waters. Geared with snorkel equipment, plunge into the water to discover colorful coral reefs and tropical marine life. Unwind and rejuvenate after your adventures while lounging on the sands of a nearby Mexican shoreline. Enjoy a cold refreshment and snacks at the beach.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Captain Your Own Speed Boat: Zip across turquoise waters on a two-person speed boat, as you experience a high-adrenaline voyage.
• Snorkeling: Gear up and then jump into an underwater world that teems with colorful coral heads and tropical marine life.
• Beach Break: Relax after your thrilling adventures along the Mexican shoreline, sunbathe on the sand, or enjoy a leisurely swim.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Driver's license
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Cash bar and lockers will be available for an additional cost.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.