Indulge your taste buds with pure Mexican flavors while on a 3.5-hour adventure that will have you mixing up margaritas and cocktails like a Maestro Tequilero, plus enjoy cantina-style snacks and free time by the Dolphinaris infinity pool. Your small group will be transported to the tropical waterfront paradise of BLU by Dolphinaris and join an expert "Mexologist" at the bar for an interacted lesson in tequila. Learn about the history and production process of Maestro Dobel, the world's first clear multi-aged tequila, while shaking up a traditional Mexican margarita and other lesser-known local cocktails. You'll also whip up fresh guacamole to savor with tortilla chips, crispy taquitos and more light bites from the cantina kitchen. Once the hard work is done, relish a bit of free time at the VIP area of the Sundeck Lounge, where you can swim in the infinity pool overlooking the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea, or rent a variety a non-motorized watersports — kayaks, paddle boards and snorkel equipment. Let the tasty flavors and beachside vibes of Cozumel sink in before heading back to the ship.
• Maestro Tequilero: Become an expert "Mexologist" during an interactive bartending lesson in the art of concocting tequila-infused cocktails.
• Cantina cuisine: Sip zesty margaritas, make fresh guacamole and snack on tortilla chips and deep-fried Mexican taquitos.
• Dolphinaris: Unwind after class with free time to sun and swim in the VIP pool area of the Sundeck Lounge.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over paved surfaces, with inclines and about 81 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests will remain on foot during mixology demonstration.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.