Enjoy an evening of traditional entertainment and fare in the heart of the desert, under a starlit sky. Travel across rolling dunes in a caravan of 4x4s, stopping to photograph landscapes and villages you'll pass en route to the campsite. In this serene enclave, you can ride a camel, get your hands painted with henna, enjoy the music and dancing or just relax in a Bedouin tent with a water pipe before the dinner feast.
• Arabian Meal: Relax on low cushions in Bedouin tents as you feast on grilled meats, fresh salads and sweets.
• Traditional Activities: Camel ride, henna hand-painting, aromatic water pipes, live music and a belly dancing performance all included. A falcon show will be done at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve’s amphitheater prior to the dune drive.
• Scenic Drive: Travel deep into the heart of the desert enjoying views of camels, Bedouin villages, and high dunes.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back problems should not select tour.
• Each Jeep carries a total of six (6) guests. Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Depending on the total number of participants, families may be split up. Seat rotation will be done to ensure all get the opportunity to ride in the front.
• Guests below the age of 6 and over 65 will be required to sign an indemnity form
• Children travelling with parents below the age of 4 will be required to book a private car along with a baby seat.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• The tour is subject to weather conditions.