Experience the unique thrill of cruising along Dubai Creek in a traditional dhow boat, relishing panoramic city views and enjoying a delicious dinner buffet and cocktails from the onboard cash bar. Sip a complimentary welcome drink as you board the dhow, embracing the seafaring spirit of merchants who sailed in these same ships, centuries ago. Your evening sightseeing cruise route leads you along Dubai Creek into the heart of the city past a glistening ultra-modern skyline. Take in the view of a skyscraper-filled skyline dappled with colorful street markets and Heritage Village, which represents the old traditional way of life in Dubai. Admire the illuminated silhouette of Saeed Al Maktoum House, where the former ruler of Dubai once lived, and admire the unique architecture of the Diwan Ruler's Court and attached Diwan Mosque. On board you'll not only savor a buffet selection of local dishes but also have access to a cash bar serving refreshing drinks. It all comes together seamlessly, as salty breezes and the sounds of Arabic music swirl around in the background.
• Dhow: Set sail on a traditional Arab oceanic vessel like ones historically used by merchants transporting goods to Africa.
• Dubai Creek: Your 2.5-hour evening cruise offers spectacular city sightseeing, plus a buffet dinner and cash bar on board.
• Dubai: As dusk settles into night, delight in the illuminated view of the city's skyscrapers, mosques, markets, and historical buildings.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket or sweater
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .07 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and about 26 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour sequence may vary.