Travel by four-wheel-drive and camel on an unforgettable desert adventure rich with Bedouin heritage including traditional breakfast and storytelling. Experience the surreal, tranquil beauty of Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve at dawn on an exhilarating guided ride over rolling dunes, past rare flora and fauna. Continue in time-honored style aboard a camel to meet a native Bedouin. Hear about intriguing Islamic and nomadic culture, and enjoy Futoor, or breakfast, while reflecting on the desert’s vast glory.
• Desert Adventure: Travel Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve by camel and four-wheel-drive to encounter unique flora and fauna and nomadic culture.
• Bedouin Traditions: Evoke a bygone era with Futoor, or breakfast, and lessons about Islamic culture and customs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Wind-resistant jacket
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Families might be split up due to the number of guests. Each Jeep holds a total of 6 guests. Seats are first come, first served.
• Seat rotation will be done to ensure all get the opportunity to ride in the front.
• Guests below the age of 6 and over 65 will be required to sign an indemnity form.
• Children travelling with parents below the age of 4 will be required to book a private car along with a baby seat.
• The tour is subject to weather conditions.
• Tour is not recommended for guests with chronic back problems, or cardiac, respiratory or other medical conditions.
• Guests who are pregnant should not participate.