Dubai's history, shopping scene, and spectacular sunset are all on full display with a 5.5-hour trip that includes the Crossroads of Civilizations Museum, a stroll around two colorful souks, plus sunset canapes and cocktails. Your first stop inside the Crossroads of Civilizations Museum offers insight into Arabia's human heritage. View rarely-seen manuscripts, old prints in the Royal Gallery, Islamic artwork, diaries of Palestinian travelers, and the maps of early explorers. Then enjoy a dose of close-up culture with a walk around the city's two best bazaars. Ogle at fine jewels sparkling among the Gold Souk and bring home Dubai's finest flavors from the Spice Souk. Finally, linger over a refreshing drink and gourmet hors d'oeuvres while seated on the boardwalk patio of a waterfront restaurant. Soak in sweeping views of Dubai Creek, as the sun sinks beyond the city's lofty skyline.
• Crossroads of Civilizations Museum: Peruse a thoughtful collection of rare manuscripts, royal prints, old maps, and Islamic art.
• Shopping: Among the Gold and Spice souk's covered arcades you'll find handmade jewelry, woven textiles, fresh herbs and more.
• Dubai Creek: Savor a selection of tasty canapes and cocktails served on an outdoor boardwalk with prime sunset views.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light sweater or pullover
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .9 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and about 21 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour operation subject to weather conditions.
• Departure times will vary depending on sunset times.
• Tour sequence may vary.