Take the rare opportunity to spend a spectacular evening in the Arabian Desert on an 18-hour overnight excursion that includes wildlife encounters, dinner, bonfire lounging, comfortable Bedouin tent-style accommodations, plus hot breakfast and stunning scenery. Hop in a 4x4 Jeep and head into the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, riding past Bedouin villages and tall sand dunes, ride on the hump of a camel. Enjoy watching the sun set beyond a horizon of golden sands before relaxing for the night in a Bedouin-style camp in the heart of the desert. Fill up on delectable grilled meats and fresh salads, plus sip a complimentary beer or wine while sitting on a plush cushion around the blazing campfire. Rest easy on double beds tucked inside airy tents, with showers and toilet facilities close by. The morning brings a hot breakfast served at the camp before another nature-filled Jeep ride back to the pier in Dubai.
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: Explore sand-swept landscapes, ride on a camel's hump, and watch a breathtaking sunset.
• Camp life: Embrace the Bedouin spirit with a cozy campfire, double bed accommodations, plus the convenience of showers and toilets.
• Arabian cuisine: Grilled meats, salads, beer and wine highlight the dinner menu, while breakfast is served hot in the morning.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket or sweater
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests may wish to alter their onboard dining plans as this tour may extend into regular dining room hours.
• Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Depending on total number of guests, families may be split up.
• Seat rotation will be done to ensure all get the opportunity to ride in the front.
• For the safety of young guests, special seats must be requested and booked in advance for all children under 4'4”.
• Guests under 6 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign an indemnity form.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour operation subject to weather conditions. Tour sequence may vary.
• The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve has announced protection of endangered species and for the conservation of the natural desert habitat and heritage,which includes falcons.