Participate in an exhilarating encounter with the famous Jumping Crocodiles. Your tour cruises along the Adelaide River, a large floodplain which creates a great expanse of coastal wetlands. The water ripples when a crocodile approach, so have your camera ready for that thrilling moment when this impressive reptile launches out the water and grabs its food. Next, visit the Window on the Wetlands Visitors Center to learn more about the wildlife and the tropical region.
• Crocodile Cruise: Witness wild, saltwater crocodiles jump out of the Adelaide River to snag food from the rangers.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
• Australian currency for shopping
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests walk 300 yards over even and uneven surfaces.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour.
• Order of sights visited may vary and itinerary may be reversed.
• Access to the river may be affected by rain.