Discover the rich history and exotic charm of Dubrovnik and the Croatian coastline. On a guided walk through Stradun Street in Dubrovnik's Old Town, see distinctive landmarks such as Onofriou's Fountain, and the Dominican Monastery. After a scenic drive along the Adriatic coastline, enjoy lunch in a restaurant set in an old mill. In the seaside resort of Cavtat, enjoy free time to stroll the promenade and shop for souvenirs.
• Old Town: Stroll along Stradun Street and see Dubrovnik's most famous landmarks, including the Dominican Monastery and Onofriou's Fountain.
• Lunch: Sample Croatian cuisine at Konavoski Dvori, a renowned restaurant set on the Ljuta River in the Konavle Valley.
• Cavtat: Stroll along the seaside promenade, shop for souvenirs and admire the luxury yachts in this picturesque seaside resort.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.
• Entrance fees to the Dominican Monastery and the Cathedral are included.