Discover the rich history and exotic charm of Dubrovnik and the Croatian coastline. On a guided walk through Stradun Street in Dubrovnik's Old Town, see distinctive landmarks such as Onofriou's Fountain, and the Dominican Monastery. After a scenic drive along the Adriatic coastline, enjoy lunch in a restaurant set in an old mill. In the seaside resort of Cavtat, enjoy free time to stroll the promenade and shop for souvenirs.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Old Town: Stroll along Stradun Street and see Dubrovnik's most famous landmarks, including the Dominican Monastery and Onofriou's Fountain.
• Lunch: Sample Croatian cuisine at Konavoski Dvori, a renowned restaurant set on the Ljuta River in the Konavle Valley.
• Cavtat: Stroll along the seaside promenade, shop for souvenirs and admire the luxury yachts in this picturesque seaside resort.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.
• Entrance fees to the Dominican Monastery and the Cathedral are included.