In a small group, discover the rich and exotic historical tradition of Dubrovnik, as you gaze at a stunning view of the walled city from a viewpoint in Park Orsula. Take an intimate guided walk along the Stradun, the main thoroughfare of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, where you will see impressive Byzantine and Gothic structures, such as the Sponza Palace and Onofriou's Fountain. Explore extensive collections of Renaissance art and gold and silver artifacts in the Dominican Monastery.
• City of Dubrovnik View: Enjoy panoramic vistas of Dubrovnik and its city walls from a viewpoint in Park Orsula.
• Old Town: Stroll along Stradun Street and see Dubrovnik's most famous landmarks, including the Sponza Palace and Onofriou's Fountain.
• Dominican Monastery: Explore the 17th-century cathedral, which showcases impressive collections of Renaissance paintings and gold and silver artifacts.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.
• Entrance fees to the Dominican Monastery, Church and Cathedral are included.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.
• This tour has smaller groups of approximately 20-25 guests.