George Bernard Shaw once wrote, "Those who seek paradise on earth should come to Dubrovnik." On this panoramic tour, you'll see for yourself how the spectacular beauty and magic of the coastal city have captured the hearts of travelers far and wide. You will visit the Diamond Centre, where you will explore among their collections before continuing to Pile Gate. Begin your journey at the city's main pedestrian street, the Stradun, and continue along the path to discover the Gothic-style Dominican Monastery, Sponza Palace, Church of Saint Blaise, Onofriou's Fountain, other iconic sites.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Drive along the Adriatic coast to a scenic viewpoint, overlooking Dubrovnik and its spectacular Riviera.
• Admire the monastery's impressive collection of Renaissance paintings, vast archive of illustrated manuscripts, and array of other artistic treasures.
• Discover the juxtaposition of Gothic and Renaissance styles at Sponza Palace, most notably witnessed in its elaborate stone carvings.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.
• Entrance fees to the Dominican Monastery, Church and Cathedral are included.