Discover the picturesque scenery of the Croatian Adriatic Riviera and the famed landmarks of Old Town Dubrovnik. After a scenic drive along the Adriatic coastline, savor a snack in a restaurant set in an old mill, before heading to the seaside resort of Cavtat, where you can stroll the promenade and shop for souvenirs. Enjoy approximately 1 hour of free time in Dubrovnik, where you can explore the wonders of Old Town at your leisure.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Adriatic Coast: Enjoy a scenic drive along the Croatian Riviera and a snack at renowned local restaurant, Konavoski Dvori.
• Cavtat: Stroll along the seaside promenade, shop for souvenirs and admire the luxury yachts in this charming seaside resort.
• Old Town: Stroll along Stradun Street and see Dubrovnik's most famous landmarks, including the Dominican Monastery and Onofriou's Fountain.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.