Explore Dubrovnik's intriguing history, and delight in coastal Croatian landscapes on a wheelchair-accessible coach. Journey along the Dubrovnik Riviera, a route complete with breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea, to easygoing seaside resort town Cavtat. Stroll along the seafront promenade, admire luxury yachts, or grab coffee at a nearby oceanfront cafe. Join a guided tour of Dubrovnik's Old Town, visiting the 15th-century Rector's Palace before roaming independently past medieval churches, monasteries, and streetside merchants.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy panoramic views of coastal Croatia as you travel along the Dubrovnik Riviera via wheelchair-accessible coach.
• Cavtat: Feel ocean breezes along the waterfront boardwalk of this boating destination, formerly the ancient city of Epidaurus.
• Old Town: Travel alongside your guide through the medieval district, and then freely explore area churches, monasteries, and museums.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• The vehicle used on this tour is adapted with an access ramp to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
•Walking in both Cavtat and Dubrovnik is over level terrain, and both places are approachable with wheelchairs.
•The quoted price is per vehicle, not per person. Vehicles should only be pre-reserved by one individual per party and the cost of the vehicle will be charged to that person’s credit card. This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We are unable to combine groups of guests to form a private group for the vehicle.