Enjoy a half-day tour of Barossa Valley, the country?s major wine-producing region and home to an estimated 50 wineries. Discover the well-tended rows of vineyards and charming old towns. Wine connoisseurs will enjoy learning about the grape varieties grown in the region, the history of the region?s winemakers and its fine wine revolution. Two of the area?s well-known wineries offer the chance to savor delicious samples from the valley?s exquisite brands.
• Barossa Valley: Ride through the rolling hills of Barossa Valley and experience the warm and intimate atmosphere of the charming old town.
• Mid-19th century German settlers: Learn about the contributions of German settlers made to the wine region.
• Wine Tasting: Taste exquisite red and white wines.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Australian Currency for shopping
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed toe shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests must be at least 18 years to participate in wine tasting.
• This excursion involves approximately .2 miles over flat, uneven surfaces and steps.
• The order of the sites visited may be reversed.