Discover the delicious tastes of Charlottetown, on a 3. hour walking tour of downtown. You’ll sample locally produced and prepared cuisine while learning about Prince Edward Island’s fascinating history. Your knowledgeable guide discusses the pivotal role of Charlottetown in Canadian history while you taste-test delicious local fare and beverages. Your tour takes you into shops, restaurants and a brew pub, with the opportunity to try local delicacies, including oysters, steamed mussels and craft beer.
• Charlottetown Walk: Tour historic sights on a tour that focuses on tasty specialties and products of Prince Edward Island.
• Local Cuisine: Get a taste of Prince Edward Island specialties, and meet some of the people who prepare them.
• Culinary Traditions: Charlottetown's food heritage reaches back to the role of banquets and private lunches presented during the 1864 Conference.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Guests with seafood or nut allergies should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately three miles with multiple stops.
• Tour does not include shopping time, however most locations provide discounts to guests returning after tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.