Join a guided half-day tour around many of Charlottetown’s key landmarks in the comfort of a motor coach, enjoying free shopping time and photo stops at Confederation Bridge and Victoria Rangelight. Relish spectacular coastal views as you travel along Prince Edward Island’s southern shoreline.
Get your camera ready to capture images of Confederation Bridge, the world’s longest bridge over ice-covered waters. A major civil engineering feat, the bridge stretches for eight miles, linking Prince Edward Island to New Brunswick in mainland Canada. After, enjoy some time browsing for local, handcrafted gifts and souvenirs along Gateway Village’s promenade. Then head to Victoria Rangelight, and be sure to keep your camera close. This charming white and red lighthouse was built in 1879 and is still in use today.
• Scenic Drive: Admire breathtaking ocean views as you travel along Prince Edward Island’s southern shoreline in a comfortable motor coach.
• Confederation Bridge: See the world’s longest bridge over ice-covered waters, linking Prince Edward Island to mainland Canada.
• Victoria Rangelight: See a charming white and red lighthouse that was built in 1879 and is still in use today.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothes
• Walking shoes
• Guests using walkers or wheelchairs must be able to enter/exit the vehicle independently or with the assistance of a traveling partner.
• Walkers and wheelchairs must fold and be stored in the storage area of coach.
• Guests may encounter grassy inclines, paved roadways, gravel road shoulders and minimal stairs to enter venues.