Learn about the life and famous literary works of Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, as you visit his childhood home and roam fascinating museum exhibits. Travel to the birthplace of the celebrated poet who was known for his extraordinary fairytales, including The Little Mermaid. Tour the humble abode in Odense where Andersen lived from age 2 until 14. Explore Hans Christian Andersen Museum's listening posts, see commemorative frescoes, and view a reconstruction of Andersen's study.
• Funen: Explore the life and works of Danish author Hans Christian Andersen while visiting the region where he was born.
• Odense: Tour the humble childhood home of Andersen, where he lived as an only child from age 2 until 14.
• Museum Exploration: Learn about the poet's legacy through listening posts, admire memorial frescoes, and see a reconstruction of his study.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes