See one of Fiji?s largest collections of orchids at South Sea Orchid Garden and visit the home of the Lautoka, the largest sugar mill in the South Pacific. You?ll pass sugarcane fields, picturesque gardens and view a unique collection of antiques and photographs dating back to colonial times. A visit to the traditional Fijian village of Nadi lets you take part in a Yaqona (Kava) ceremony and witness traditional Fijian song and dance.
• South Sea Orchid Garden: Experience of sea of vivid color at one of Fiji?s largest collections of orchids.
• Yaqona (Kava) Ceremony: Take part in a cultural ceremony where you can witness traditional Fijian song and dance.
• Nadi Town: Enjoy free time to wander through the local shops and purchase unique souvenirs.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Conservative clothing
• Walking shoes
• There are a few steps at the entrance of the garden.
• Moderate walking over stepping stones and uneven ground is also involved.
• Not recommended for passengers with limited mobility.
• Knee length clothing and the removal of hats is required at the village.
• The village closes Sundays, Good Fridays and upon a death in the village.