Watch a fascinating performance of Fijian song and dance, and explore an orchid wonderland. You?ll participate in Fiji's famous Yaqona (kava) ceremony. Kava is a tranquilizing, non-alcoholic drink, which numbs the tongue and lips. The ceremonial preparation for drinking is the most honored rite of the formal life of Fijians. Continue to the gorgeous orchid gardens set among trees and ponds. Your journey to Nadi Town includes time to shop at local duty-free stores.
• Traditional Fijian village: Enjoy a presentation of Fijian song and dance and take part in the famous Kava ceremony.
• Orchid garden: Visit a gorgeous orchid wonderdland set among trees and ponds while enjoying a glass of tropical juice.
• Nadi Town: Enjoy an array of duty free shops where local crafts including woodcarvings, crochet, and pottery can be found.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire
• The non-alcoholic kava drink is an acquired taste.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour.
• Order of itinerary may vary to avoid congestion.
• No tours on Sundays, Good Fridays and if there?s a death in village.
• No exposed shoulders or knees; hats to be removed before entering village.
• Please ask permission before taking photos of locals.