Welcome aboard the 60-foot motor vessel known as ?OoLaLa,? or sailing catamaran ?Oolooloo? - your ride to the scenic island of Savala where you can enjoy fun water activities. A friendly captain and crew will highlight historical sights and points of interest along the way. Transfer to the uninhabited one and half acre island on a glass bottom boat. Enjoy guided snorkeling tours, glass bottom boat rides and kayaking.
• Salvala Islands: Snorkel and kayak at an uninhibited island with colorful gardens and scenic view.
• Culinary delights: Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ lunch, a variety of salads and complimentary drinks served on the Island.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Conservative attire
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
• Guests can still purchase drinks from the bar before and after lunch.
• Morning tea and afternoon tea will also be served onboard and is complementary as well.
• Complementary drinks will be served during lunch only: Fiji Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks and Water.
• For your convenience, restrooms are only available onboard the boat.
• The out board motorboat will be ferrying guests to and from the island.