Enjoy a guided tour of Lautoka, commonly known as "Sugar City." Lautoka, Fiji's second largest city, is located in the center of Fiji's sugar cane growing region. Lautoka has become the base for the industry. You'll visit its village of Sabeto and witness the life of early settlers, starting with a welcome ceremony and an exciting Meke show. Later, travel through Lautoka, stopping at a few interesting sites along the way for a photo opportunity.
• Lautoka: Visit the city that is home of the Sugar Mill, one of the country's largest employer.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire
• No tours on Sundays, Good Fridays and if there’s a death in village.
• No exposed shoulders or knees; hats to be removed before entering village.
• Please ask permission before taking photos of locals.