Exotic Nadi, soaring mountains and sugarcane farms are on display during this captivating and scenic driving tour. Expert guides lead an entertaining voyage through Fiji's beautiful main island, Viti Levu, along Kings Highway. See Fiji's famous Sleeping Giant mountain range, sweeping sugarcane fields, local villages and the South Pacific's largest Hindu temple. Stops include Vuda Road for an amazing view and photograph of Port Denarau, Nadi Town for souvenir shopping, and Vuda Marina for refreshments.
• Scenic drive: See picturesque mountains, sugarcane fields and local villages during guided tour of Nadi, Fiji's popular holiday destination.
• Interesting stops: Shop for unique souvenirs in Nadi Town and enjoy refreshments at Vuda Marina.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Local currency/credit card
• Sun protection of SPF 30/higher
• Bottled water
What To Wear:
• Comfortable flat-soled shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Hat and sunglasses