Experience the rainforest from above as you fly above the canopy from an exhilarating zipline. The five-level zip line will take you over beautiful streams and waterfalls and the varied foliage below. Enjoy a fascinating walk past ancient trees which house butterflies and parrots. After your adventure, you'll relax at the open-air Riverside Restaurant where you can feed Japanese koi and relish a delicious deli lunch.
THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
• Soar over a tropical rainforest while you zoom by on an exhilarating zipline.
• Walk through an exotic jungle featuring vines, ferns, wild coffee plants, and fruit trees.
• Enjoy a deli lunch, fruit salad, and beverages of soda and water.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun Protection and hat
What to Wear:
• Comfortable flat-soled shoes
• Warm weather clothing that can be wet
• This tour is not recommended for passengers who have mobility difficulties.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with recent surgery, heart problems, respiratory problems or people who are afraid of heights should not select this tour.