Laze around on the beach of South Sea Island. A catamaran cruise will whisk you on a 35 minute ride to one of the Mamanuca Islands most picturesque sand atolls. You?ll enjoy five hours of fun and blissful relaxation. Snorkel, swim or kayak, layout on the sand or enjoy the views in the semi submarine. Delight in a sumptuous BBQ lunch while watching an exciting Fijian Meke performance.
• Beach break: Enjoy the view snorkeling, in the semi submarine or swimming the fresh cool waters or sunbathe on the sand
• Lunch: Enjoy a delicious BBQ meal and a salad by the shore and a cool refreshment
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
• Reef shoes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol
• On Sundays, Fijian Meke performers will be replaced with a group of serenaders