Before flying out of town, enjoy a narrated sightseeing drive around Fort Lauderdale's beachscapes and a coffee break on bustling Las Olas, plus three hours of free time to shop around the Sawgrass Mills outlet mall. Hop in an air-conditioned sightseeing bus and listen along as your guide points out notable landmarks along the beachfront A1A Strip. You'll learn about the city nicknamed "Venice of America" for its more than 300 miles of waterways. Then stop on Las Olas Boulevard for a refreshment break in a local coffee shop. This riverfront street is a mecca for sidewalk cafes and upscale boutiques — you might even see a fancy sports car rumble past you. You'll then head 30 minutes west of the city to Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet retail destination in the United States. With three hours of free time and more than 350 stores, you'll be in shopper's paradise. Browse for clothing, jewelry, electronics and toys — or peruse The Colonnade Outlets for luxury-brand items. If you get hungry, savor a diverse selection of American, Latin and Asian restaurants to choose from. When the time comes, you'll be transported by coach to the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to catch your flight.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Las Olas: Drive along The Strip's beachfront promenade and to a coffee shop nestled on this trendy downtown boulevard.
• Sawgrass Mills: Enjoy three hours to shop around the country's largest outlet mall, with value retailers and restaurants galore.
• Fort Lauderdale: Your exciting day of sightseeing and shopping ends with a drop-off at the airport for your flight.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Umbrella (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket or sweater
• This tour available only to guests with flights departing from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport after 3:30 p.m. (domestic) and 4:30 p.m. (international) on the last day of the cruise.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .06 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and about 2 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Walking at the mall is at guests' discretion.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Time permitting, the sightseeing portion of the tour will stop on Las Olas for a brief coffee break.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Tour sequence may vary.