Head out on a guided sightseeing adventure around the beaches and cityscapes of Fort Lauderdale, sipping coffee on Las Olas Boulevard, before shopping at Sawgrass Mills and being dropped off at the airport in Miami. Admire passing glimpses of The Strip's seaside scenery and listen along as your guide shares about this “Venice of America” and its more than 300 miles of waterways. A quick stop along the downtown corridor of Las Olas lets you sip coffee among a chic city vibe. Then it's on to Sawgrass Mills, where you'll have three hours to shop around the largest outlet retail mall in the country. This shopping mecca houses more than 350 stores, including luxury name brands in The Colonnade Outlets. With a huge variety of dining options as well, you can lunch and shop as you wish. Your driver will then transport you an hour south to the Miami International Airport to catch your flight.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Las Olas: Drive along Fort Lauderdale beach and sip coffee in a sidewalk café in the heart of downtown.
• Sawgrass Mills: You'll have three hours to shop at your leisure, with 350 stores and diverse restaurants at your disposal.
• Miami: Your exciting day of sightseeing, sipping and shopping ends with a drop-off at Miami International Airport.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Umbrella (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket or sweater
• This tour is available only to guests with flights departing from Miami International Airport after 4:30 p.m. (domestic) and 5:30 p.m. (international) on the last day of the cruise.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .06 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and about 2 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Walking at the mall is at guests' discretion.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Time permitting, the sightseeing portion of the tour will stop on Las Olas for a brief coffee break.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• The drive between mall and airport is approximately 1 hour.
• Tour sequence may vary.