This tour includes some of Madeira's most beautiful locations and one of its first villages. From the viewpoint Pico da Torre, you'll see picturesque Camara de Lobos, a lovely fishing village of red-tile roofed houses clustered around the harbor, and stop for a taste of "Poncha," a delightful local drink made of rum and honey. Take in panoramic views of the island from 1,900 feet above the ocean. Then enjoy free time to stroll the shops and cafes of Ribeira Brava.
• Camara de Lobos: From the viewpoint Pico da Torre, see colorful boats bobbing in the harbor of this charming fishing village near Madeira's wine vineyards.
• Cabo Girao: Enjoy a local drink made of rum and honey on the way to some of the highest cliffs in Europe.
• Ribeira Brava: Discover typical sights, sounds, shops and tastes of Madeira in one of its first towns .
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.3 miles over mostly uneven and cobblestone surfaces, with 20 to 30 steps.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Visibility from scenic outlooks depends on weather.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.