Experience the natural beauty of Madeira, explore one of its traditional fishing villages and visit a prestigious local winery. Enjoy breathtaking views of the island from 1,900 feet above the ocean at Cabo Girao, one of the highest cliffs in Europe. Stroll among colorful fishing boats in the harbor of Camara de Lobos, a picturesque village of red-tile roofed houses. Drive past lush vineyards on the way to a tasting of fine Madeira wines.
• Cabo Girao: Stand atop one of Europe's highest cliffs and gaze out at the Atlantic and the beautiful southern coast.
• Camara de Lobos: Enjoy free time to explore this charming fishing village near Madeira's wine vineyards.
• Wine Tasting: Sample the fine wines of the Madeira Wine Company, the island's preeminent winery for more than a century.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Visibility from scenic outlooks depends on weather.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.3 miles over even and cobblestone surfaces with 30 steps