Marvel at the lush natural beauty of Madeira from superb viewing spots and enjoy a taste of renowned Madeira wines. See lovely Funchal and its surrounding villages fan out below the mountains. Take in breathtaking views of the southern coast from 2,000 feet above the Atlantic. Admire the picturesque fishing village of Camara de Lobos from its viewpoint, with its colorful boats bobbing in the harbor. And sample Madeira wines at a wine lodge.
• Madeira Views: Enjoy sweeping views of Funchal from Picos dos Barcelos and gaze out at the Atlantic from Cabo Girao.
• Viewpoint Pico da Torre in Camara de Lobos: See why Winston Churchill frequented this village with red-tile roofed houses and brightly colored fishing boats.
• Wine Tasting: The island's wine lodges are a wonderful way to absorb local wine culture and sample Madeira wines.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.3 miles over even and cobblestone surfaces, with 30 steps.
• Visibility from scenic outlooks depends on weather.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.