Get close to Australia?s cute and quirky wildlife at the Greenough Wildlife & Bird Park ? a fantastic experience for the whole family. Meeting you at the pier, your ranger will share firsthand knowledge about how the park rescues, rehabilitates and releases injured and orphaned animals. Plus enjoy a two-hour guided tour at the park, including the chance to feed, photograph and even cuddle a variety of kangaroos, wallabies, reptiles and birds.
• Greenough Wildlife & Bird Park: Find out how the park rescues, rehabilitates and releases animals.
• Get close: Enjoy an interactive experience with the animals ? feed, photograph and even cuddle.
• Near Geraldton: Spend less time on the coach and more time interacting with the animals.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Guests musts be able to manage the stairs of the coach unassisted to participate in the tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.