Step inside the Colonial-era Great House owned by Jamaica’s largest plantation owner in the 1700s. See the hummingbird garden and explore the sprawling 2,000-acre grounds.
Stroll through one of the most sought-after houses of the 18th century and discover ruins of buildings once the jewels of the Caribbean. This tour gives you access to select parts of the Good Hope Great House plantation, such as the waterwheel and kiln. You’ll view the work of the resident potter at the Potter House (optional). You can purchase art, carvings, books, and souvenirs at the Trade House. A Jamaican jerk BBQ grill lunch is included. Conclude with gift shopping for Jamaican treasures at the Chukka Gift Shop.
• Good Hope Great House: Tour the beautifully restored house and view select parts of the plantation.
• Potter and Trade Houses: View work of the resident potter and shop for artwork and souvenirs.
• Jamaican Lunch: Enjoy a delicious jerk BBQ grill lunch.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/Credit Cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light Clothing
• There are approximately 15 steps to enter the Great House.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Return to the ship at your leisure on hourly shuttles.
• Lockers are available for rent.
• The location of the tour is in a park were additional activities are available at an additional cost.
• Guest will have access to the pool and leisure area after the tour.