This tour allows you to experience one of the most well-known attractions in Jamaica?Dunn's River Falls?with a very different experience: riding a Jamaican bobsled through 3,280 feet of twists and turns. First, you'll climb the world-famous 600-foot Dunn's River Falls and then drive to Mystic Mountain. A chairlift transports you 700 feet up Mystic Mountain to the educational historic and cultural displays and Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica. The gravity-driven ride plunges down a trail that swerves around ancient trees, hugs majestic cliff faces and limestone outcroppings, and glides through dense rainforest.
• Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica: Use the in-sled handbrake to enjoy a leisurely tour or a pulse-quickening 3,280-foot descent.
• Dunn's River Falls: Climb the 600-foot beautiful cascading falls (climbing is optional).
• Rainforest Sky Explorer Chairlift: Enjoy an exhilarating view from a chairlift 700 feet above the forest canopy.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aquatic shoes/shoes with non-slip soles
• A certain amount of agility is needed to climb Dunn's River Falls.
• Climbing the falls is optional.
• Tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from a fear of heights or vertigo. A chairlift ride is required to reach the top of Mystic Mountain.
• This tour is a strenuous hiking activity.
• Guests are required to wear water shoes while climbing the falls and hold hands with others in your group.
• Aqua shoes are available for purchase in the gift shop onboard or for purchase/rental at the Falls.
• The water-covered rocks in the Falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to the popularity of this site, expect to wait in long lines to enter with large crowds encountered once in the falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.
• The travel time to the venue is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Local traffic conditions my affect the total travel time.